9.23.2012

Fake people

I know every teen knows some fake people..right.? So do I. Some words for them. God. Why are you lying about yourself.? Do you feel prettier when you tweet photos of another person and you're like " Look what I bought today" . Or lying about who you are. Come on. If you're not in my city I dont have what to do. So bitch please. Lying about who you are is not OK. Or why would you say you help someone and then you destroy him/her.? That's not right. If you just hate him/her.. TOLD THEM. It's much better.

For every girl who wants to have a good life.. Don't lie about yourself..
Enough blogging for this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post about fake people.thanks for sharing.I have teenage girl personal blog.Please visit here Blog about life and love

    ReplyDelete